The Coming Months for Spanish

I will be out on maternity leave for the next couple months, and I know that you’ll be in great hands with Señora Burdick taking over during that time! Still waiting on the baby, but I’m sure your other teachers will let you know when she does arrive!

During the weeks that I’m out (until mid-February), the blogs for Spanish and social studies will not be updated daily with homework. However, as before, students will be informed of assignments verbally in class and it will also be posted on the board. Additionally, all quizzes will be on paper (no Quia quizzes for the time being).

However, I have updated Quia with the activities that will be be helpful to you for review in the next couple months. I won’t be updating it in real time, but each grade has the relevant materials posted; just go to whatever activities relate to what you’re doing at the moment. 7th grade is currently in chapter 1-3 and will be in chapter 2-1 in later weeks. 8th grade is finishing chapter 4-2 next week and then will start chapter 4-3. All the activities have the chapter number as a prefix, so you’ll know if you’re in the right chapter. As always, log in here.

I wish you all a happy holiday and a great couple months!

lisboncentralspanish47

This blog is maintained by Heidi Sheldon for the 7th and 8th grade Spanish classes at Lisbon Central School.